Sunday 13 September 2009

Card!

Hi everyone,

I can't believe how long I have not been on here for because of my laptop being broken! Acer have finally fixed it now so I ill be getting it back hopefully tomorrow!
I have not had a lot of card making time at all but I have made 1! I really like it, but I don't know if people would think I am a cheater because I used no stamps and added the 'Happy Birthday!' greeting by photoshop.... I LOVE photoshop though and love making things from it.... it is a lot more cheaper for me right now to make my images through this than buying new stamps.
I am really thinking I might give this to my friend as it is her birthday on Friday, but I don't know if it is good enough.... Plus, I need to figure out how to make an envelope!
I'm sorry it's not the best photo, it's late here and I am in a dark room, it's the best I could get.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Love & hugs,
Cheryl xxx