Monday 30 November 2009

Happy christmas :)

Look, A Christmas card that looks like a christmas card! hehe.

I've been playing with my promarkers all weekend and I am terrible at adding shadows and blending but they are so nice to colour with, I had loads of fun! 
I coloured this Dustin Pike image with my promarkers.  The background paper and the bottom pattern paper is Smirk, card from papermill and the things that I thought looked a little like snowflakes are stars I punched out and stuck together with a little jewel on top!
I would like to enter this for the following challenges too,
The pink elephant challenge 43. My favourite is my promarkers!

Cupcake craft challenge 68.  Red and Green.  I hope there is enough red and green!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Such a fun and whimsical card! Did you hand write the sentiment? It looks awesome!

Annie said...

a great fun card - love it.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Liza said...

A gorgeous card, I love the colours. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Unknown said...

This is such a fun card! I love the bit of glitz in the paper. Thanks for creating with us at TPE.

LORi said...

So darn cute!! So happy you joined us this week at TPE!!

Hugs - LORi BOYD
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Love & hugs,
Cheryl xxx