Thursday 26 November 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy thanksgiving everyone!

We don't celebrate this in the UK but I would like to wish everyone that does a Happy thanksgiving, I hope your thanksgiving is going really well!


I've had a nice busy day with my mummy!  I bought some christmas paper and have just bought some promarkers!  oo, i'm very excited :)  I've been waiting days for some Amazon vouchers I won to buy them with, only to see them more expensive today!  They only went up by around £1 thankfully.  I was completly stuck on what to buy as they don't have much of a selection so I hope the ones I ordered are ok...
I won't be making anything tonight because my head is hurting so much.  I'm off to go have a rest :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Love & hugs,
Cheryl xxx