Thursday 24 December 2009

I almost forgot!!!

Hi again!

I can't believe I nearly forgot to show you my tags and ribbon on the giftbags!

I made 6, here are 2!




The tags and ribbon is all the same on the bags, the tag is on one side and on the other is the ribbon bow.
I coloured the ribbon with a Canary Promarker and I Love how it turned out!!
The image on the tag is coloured in Promarkers too.  I tried Sponging around the edges aswell!  I've never done it before and I THINK its done right!  I Like how it's turned out anyway.  I used my corner punch on the edges and also I added some christmas DP on the other side (I forgot to take a picture of that)

I'd like to enter the tag and ribbon for the Passion for Promarkers Anything but a card challenge!

5 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Cheryl, what a cute ribbon tag. The image is so sweet and your colouring is fab. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas. Thanks for joining in with our mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

Wiccababe said...

fabulous tag Cheryl
thanks for joining in the xmas extravaganza at PfP and good luck
have a super day tomorrow
Debz
xx

lil-paper-pixie said...

Cute tag Cheryl, merry christmas & good luck in the challenge.

Hugs

Sarah

☼ Cheryl* said...

Thank you!!! xxxxxx

Ida / Little said...

Hi Cheryl, great present tags! :) Thanks for joining and good luck in the draw of the wonderful prizes!

Hugs Ida

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Love & hugs,
Cheryl xxx