Tuesday 5 January 2010

Presents for my sister!

Hii everyone :)!

Remember this box?


I filled it with:


I did get some stamps with the £10 voucher I won but they are so cute I can't part with them :x
My sister will LOVE these flowers and under the big pile of them there are more llittle chipboard shapes which she will love too.


Here it is wrapped with the card


It looks like a late Xmas present lol.
I was going to stamp some images for her too but I wrapped the box and forgot!  I could stamp some for her and put them in an envelope but that depends on if Morgan will let me as he's going to wake from his nap soon!

ALSO!  Today I recieved my cuttlebug!  How excited was I?!
Obviously not as much as Morgan...


As soon as I opened the box he was there trying to get in it!
I am still waiting for my die cut things from sizzix so I just have the free stamps I got with the cuttlebug which I added onto the envelope. 

Now I better go and make some Lunch before hungry Morgan wakes :)  Hopefully I'll have some time to craft soon.
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Love & hugs,
Cheryl xxx