Saturday 2 January 2010

Some Anya enteries.

Hi everyone,

Here are some cards I made for the Club Anya and friends new year challenges.


 

There is no way I have the imagination to create for all the challanges!  I have tried but I'm slacking and i've only made about 5!
The 1st card is for the challege posted at10am, which is to add stiching.  I don't do this much because I tried it a few times and it turned out terrible!  I gave it a go and I really really like it!  I'm not sure what I want to add inside yet so i've left one part blank.
The 2nd is a treat box which I found at scs and I had to try it!  It was so easy to do and I really like how it's turned out!  This is for the 1st challenge at Anya and Friends which is to add some bling.  I did want to add more bling, but it just didn't look right!
The 3rd card is pretty much the same as my 1st card.  I really like the design of that card, again it was on scs!  This is blank inside (but with the same flower dp) because I have nothing to add to it yet!  This one is for the challenge posted at 11am, to add flowers.

Also, I would like to enter the treat box for Passion for Promarkers mega challenge

I think I have 2 more to add, but i'm not completly done with them and I may make a few more for the challenges!

6 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Cheryl, what a cute little treat box. The image is adorable and the colour scheme is perfect. Thanks for joining in with our mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

Amy said...

Wonderful cards and box Cheryl! Your coloring is wonderful and the images are just sooooo cute!

Danni said...

These are all adorable!!

☼ Cheryl* said...

Thank you everyone!!! xxxxx

Michele Roos said...

Such a fabulous project Cheryl. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Wiccababe said...

fabulous creations Cheryl
thanks for joining us on the xmas challenge at PfP and good luck
Debbi
xx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Love & hugs,
Cheryl xxx