Saturday 13 February 2010

Another Easel Card

Hi everyone :)

I do love my easel cards!!
I like this one loads!!

It's not bright here so it's not too great of a photo!
The gems around the bottom look terrible on the photo but they really do look nice.
The pink paper is shiny too!!  It's soooo nice.


I've made this for the following challenges:
Totally papercraft - Buttons and bows
Colour Create - Colours, Red white/off white, chocolate and pink.  I have the optional extra of silver too on the cupcakes but no hearts.
Create4fun - Sketch.  (I thought the ribbon and bow on the dp would be ok for the bit of rectangle behind the image?)
Crafty Catz - Buttons and bows
Fussy and Fancy - Dazzle us
Raise the bar - Be mine forever, use something you would never give up. (I LOVE this stamp so so soooo much, I will never ever give her away!)
and I am also going to enter this in The greeting farms Farm fresh friday with the theme Vintage.



Don't forgot to check out my candy Here!

13 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Cheryl
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
Hugs Dianne xx

carol said...

Hello..fab card, love those little cakes, x carol....craftycatz

Wishcraft said...

Such a cute card, love the image :o) Lisa x

Lisa Jane said...

your card looks fab. I love the little cupcakes and the colours
Lisa ;)

Sue said...

Hi Cheryl
luv easel cards great watching peeps trying to work them out!! oh im wicked!lol

gorgeous card, great image, fabby layout luv all the cakes, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue.x

Anonymous said...

Love your easel card, love Flutterby Anya too, she really is a cutie :)

Thank you for joining us at Raise the Bar

Suzi
xxx

~*Joni said...

Cheryl this Butterfly Anya is just adorable! I love the easel card that you made with the vintage flair. Wonderful job, as a huge fan of TGF I can't ever part with my stamps either!
Thank you for joining us at Raise The Bar this week!

Emma said...

Adorable card and such gorgeous colours...
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Darlene said...

So, so adorable! I can understand you never wanting to part with this sweet image!! Thanks so much for joining us at Raise The Bar. Looking forward to seeing you at future challenges!

Mina said...

gorgeous card Cheryl, I love that sweet girl shes fabulous...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge and good luck with my candy
Mina xxx

Randi said...

Adorable!! I love the 'distressed' cupcakes!! Such a cute addition! Thanks for playing along in my challenge!

Unknown said...

Wow... this is gorgeously yummy.

Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.

Hugs

Joanne xx

Juanita said...

Super sweet easel card. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Love & hugs,
Cheryl xxx