Wednesday 24 February 2010

Envelobox and some cards :)

Hi everyone,
As Lee isn't here, I have moved my desk and craft draws into the living room so I am nice and warm and have a tv to watch!  It's really nice :)   I would prefer Lee to be here instead!  I am missing him loads.   At least he should get me some Lucky charms from the shop that sells American food.  I miss Lucky Charms SO much!!

I have 3 cards to show you that i've been working on since yesterday AND I have the most fantastic Envelope/box to show you!  It's called Envelobox.
Envelobox first I think!



Not a too good photo.. I did take one from the front too but when I looked at it on the pc it sucked!  This is SO easy to make and will fit 6x6 cards and it has enough room to put your cards with chunky bits in :)  This is all thanks to Heather who made this and then was so kind to make a tutorial for it!  Click here to see it  You HAVE to see it, you will really love it :) 
The paper I used is Basic grey which was only 10p!  I LOVE the pattern on it.

Now for my cards.
I have made these for people in The Crafty Rak Birthday club.  I have 1 more to make too.  As there are 4 people I am going to send them to, I can post them here and they won't know which they are getting if they see!
Card 1:


I really like this!  I love how I have put the image and the green background.  I have mounted the image with foam twice  and the scallop circle mounted once.  I LOVE this ribbon!!  I heat embossed the sentiment and sponged some green on it and the gems are coloured with my promarkers.
I am entering this for some challenges too:
Crafty Cardmakers - Tricolour.  I have hopefully used Split Complimentary.  Orange's, Green's and blue's

 
I really enjoyed doing this one.  I adore this image!  I followed the sketch over at Lilly of the valley.  I love sketchers, they give me loads of ideas.
I have made this for some more challenges:
Simon says Stamp challenge at PCP - Use, Dark Brown, Vanilla and teal.  
Instyle Stamps - Flowers

And the last card:


I love Annika!  She stamps so well.  I stamped and heat embossed the background on this.  Usually I stamp background and throw them away because I really dislike them, but I really like this one!  I followed the sketch at I love Promarkers. I saw this and knew it would be a challenge.  I didn't think i'd have enough space and I didn't want to cover the background up too much!  Also as it has 2 images, I am entering it for Polly craft Monday challenge which is to use 2 images!  I have been looking at this challenge for over a week now and trying to make a card for it!  I am really glad I finally have. Also Flutterby Wednesdays are having a open challenge so this is being entered for that.  I want to enter this for Simon says challenge too which is Vintage without flowers.  I'm not too sure how vintage this looks.  I always associate vintage with distressing which I have done!  Finally Alota Rubber stamps theme is distressing so this fits with that too!



Thanks for visiting me and have a lovely day :) 

Please check out my candy Here!


28 comments:

Anne said...

Wow, beautiful cards and love the envelobox. Thanks for the link to the tut, it's kind of you to share. Something I could make with my class.
Hugs xx

Karen said...

Very nice Cheryl, it looks great. And yep, thanks for the link to the envelope tutorial too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Unknown said...

Lovely card Cheryl, thanks for joining us on the LOTV Challenge Blog.
Caz
x

Sue said...

really lovely cards and envelobox....fabulous,thank you for joining us at pollycraft

sue
xx

Lelia Pierce said...

Great envies and cards! Thanks for joining us at Flutter By Wednesday this week!

Hugs,
Lelia

Amikadeja said...

Beautiful envelobox! I like it a lot!

Helene said...

Great card. Thank you for joining the Alota Rubber Stamps challenge

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Wow! What beautiful cards! and I love the envelobox! So pretty! I can't wait to give one a try :)
TFS! hugs, margie

LISA said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Hugs Lisa xxx

Danni said...

You've been busy! Wonderful creations! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Marie said...

Lovely card!
Thank you for joining us in the Alota Distress it challenge!!!

Nancy said...

Super cute creations...you've been busy!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week!

Saskia said...

Wow! Beautiful work! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge!!

Greetings, Saskia :)

Teresa Kline said...

wow, these are fabulous...great work...have a wonderful day!

enjoy *~*

Jane said...

Wow these are stunning creations Cheryl!!! Thank you so much for your lovely comments last night, they really helped to cheer me up, thank you, hugs, Jane xxx

Becky said...

Wow! What amazing cards!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Pollycraft!
Love Becky xx

Marcea said...

What a gorgeous card.I love your image and choice of colours. Thanks for joining us on LOTV
-x-

debby4000 said...

Fabulous creations Cheryl, wonderful work.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

this is wonderful, love the colours together, the flowers are really good as well, hope lee brings you those "o"s !!! thanks for playing with us at crafty cardmakers xx

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous image and i love the papers too, great job with our sketch, thank you for joining us this time at LOTV,. big hugs Pops x

Dawny P said...

Oh how fab!!! I love the image and colours you used and it's a wonderful take on the sketch chick!!! Thank you for joining us over at LOTV, hugs, Dawny xxx

WeirdCat said...

Gorgeous cards, I love the dark colours on the third one, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
Ruth x

Anonymous said...

I just love your card for our challenge this week, your colour choice is perfect,and that image is a fav of mine...love the flowers too

thanks for joining us at Crafty cardmakers this week
x
Vicky

Unknown said...

All wonderful creations Cheryl.

Thanks for joining us over at Pollycraft.

Hugs

Joanne xx

Chris (catt871) said...

These are all awesome!! I love the envelobox and those flowers are gorgeous!!!!! THANKS for joining us at Simon Says Stamp this week!!!
Chris & the DT

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow! Look at all these beautiful cards!!! I love your images and designs! Beautiful envi too! Thanks for playing with Flutter By Wednesdays.

Emma said...

Wow all gorgeous cards, love the colours and details.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Vixykins said...

Looks good to me! Cute little card and great image! Thanks for joining us at crafty cardmakers x

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Love & hugs,
Cheryl xxx