Monday 15 March 2010

Belles & Whistles Photo Challenge

Hi everyone,

Belles & Whistles are having a "where do they live?" Challenge.  You just have to photo one of your Belles & Whistles stamps where you live!
I knew what I wanted to do when I read the challenge, get Morgan to hold the stamp!!  What a task that was.  At first he didn't want to hold it and then he did but wanted the camera, then he was more interested in TV, then he wanted to eat the stamp!  The poor stamp packet has teeth marks!
here are my photos, I took a few :)
 
 I love his facial expressions on some photos, he expects the flash so scrunches his eyes up and I try and catch him before or after this so he face usually looks weird, lol!

 This is the only one where he is showing the stamp off!

Can you see the stamp in all this mess?






7 comments:

Leann said...

Aaaaaaw, bless him!
Hugs x

Mandy said...

Awwww he's a little cutie Cheryl
hugs Mandy xx

Kruemel said...

Oh, he´s so cute! And he did a great job showing the real life Belle is in every day. I know she is so glad to have found a little brother!

Thanks for sharing Belle´s home with us - and for playing in our special challenge!

Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Lynda Nielsen said...

awwww this is adorable.... I think Belle will forgive the teeth marks... Little guys are known to bite, so I'm sure she was prepared for that, of course that's why she kept her packaging on, just to be protected. ha ha.... What a fabulous home for Belle! I just know she's happy there!
Thanks for playing along with us.
Hugs
Lynda

Iris Wiechmann said...

Oh this is soooo cute! I'm sure Belle loves her little brother ;-) Thanks for sharing and playing along!

Hugs,
Iris

Lilian said...

Cute Cute cute! Thanks for joining our special challenge and have a wonderful day!

stampingtink said...

What a cutie he is! And I'll bet Belle is having so much fun with him! Thanks so much for sharing.

Susan

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Love & hugs,
Cheryl xxx