Tuesday 6 April 2010

Candy winner!


Hello everyone,
I just announced the winner and just checked and this person hasn't even bothered following me so i've redrawn it!!!  What a waste of my time. and this will remind me to check the winner has followed the requirements before announcing lol


Just before I announce the winner I have to tell you all, I scored 96% on my 1st uni assignment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Omg I am sooooo happy, I was seriously expecting 70 or something!!!!!!! I've been in such a GOOD mood because of this!!! woooo!

Ok... and the REAL winner is!!!!


Jachelle CONGRATS!!!!!
All the way to Canada :)  I have relatives there somewhere near the Niagra falls.


Please email me and let me know what you want on your personalised label and I shall do it asap!  and also your snail mail to get your other little goodies in the post :D!
My email is cheryl(dot)tooth(at)gmail(dot)com replace dot with a dot and at with @ if you don't know or leave me a comment with your email :)

Thank you all for entering and visiting my blog, I am really happy you follow me!





1 comments:

Jachelle said...

omigosh this is so totally awesome!!!! :) Thanks a mill, dear. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Love & hugs,
Cheryl xxx