Friday 2 April 2010

Got my PMS Stamps!!!

Hiii everyone!!

I got my Paper makeup stamps from their sale a few days ago.  They were SO worth the wait!
I love them.  I also see some of the stamps I bought are now not on sale so I feel lucky to of gotten them :)
I have also ordered a printer, FINALLY!!!  I hope it's here tomorrow, I have so many digi images!!! and so many cards that need sentiments, lol.
Ok here is my card I made I kept it nice and simple and was going to add something else but forgot!




Sorry about the terrible 1st image, I was too lazy to get my tripod out so it's all my fault!

I love this dp and I decided to emboss it too!  I also paper pierced with it too to bring the image and the dp together and I had to use some glitter!
I think this image is fantastic, perfect for April :D

I made this for a few challenges too:
Paper Makeup - Favourite Fairy.  I don't think I could say she is my most favourite because all the ones I have are fantastic I couldn't choose 1 favourite, but this fits so well with the weather here I had to use it!
Crafts and me - Fairies!
Lilly of the vally - Silver and blue
Papertake - Anything
Crafty creations - Anything
and I think I can enter this at Stamping vacation's pick 3 challenge.  I chose, Use an item with a leaf (DP), Dry embossing (On dp) and Diecutting machine (Cuttlebug)

13 comments:

crafty amy said...

This is super cute I can se why you love these stamps and I love the sparkle :D
Thank you for joining us at crafts and me and good luck.

Amy xx

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Cheryl love the image and pretty papers. Thanks for joining our first challenge at Crafts and Me. luv gina xx

I have a sweet pea stamp up for grabs on my blog. xx

Blossom's Design said...

its soooo lovely womby =)

Christi Flores said...

This is GORGEOUS girl!! Thank you so much for playing along in this week's Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge!!!

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous honey, love the image you have chosen, great take on the colour combo too, thanks for joining us at "Lili of the valley Challenge" big hugs Pops x

Marcea said...

What a gorgeous card! I am thrilled you could join us on our first challenge at Crafts and Me. Great to also have you join us on LOTV this week too. Hope to see you again next time.
-x-

Crafteezee said...

Fab card hun. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our first challenge. Hugs Tracy x

Denise Clark said...

So pretty! I love the embossing on the DP...subtle but really adds to your creation! Love the colors and your little touch of glitter. What a wonderful image! Great card!

Thanks so much for participating in the PICK 3 Challenge at Stamping Vacation!

Rose said...

yahoo for new stamps :) love your card and the paper piecing is perfect.
So glad you joined us on crafty creations this week

Diamond Doll said...

Gorgeous card Cheryl, such a sweet image.Thanx for joining Crafts and me for our very 1st challenge.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

CraftyC said...

A lovely card Cheryl, thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge!
Clairex

darcy48 said...

Lovely card love the blue background its gorgeous, cute image too.

Tina said...

How pretty! Emma is one of my faves, so glad you are enjoying your stamps. Thanks for playing in the Makeup for the Weekend challenge. Hope to see you again next week!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Love & hugs,
Cheryl xxx