Tuesday 6 April 2010

oops nearly forgot to make this!!

My candy ends today! Go here to see it!

Hi everyone,
I've been so busy I forgot it's my cousins little boys 2nd birthday tomorrow!!!  I wanted to put '2' on the card but the printer has not arrived yet.  I bet it comes tomorrow when I am out, grrr!



I was making this and wanted to use a dinosaur image but then I saw this and had to use it, the bunny is soooo CUTE!!
I followed Instyle Stamps sketch and also A spoon full of sugar and Passion for promarkers have theme this fit into (boys and little ones)



7 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Cheryl, what a cute card. The image is so adorable and your colouring is fab. Gorgeous papers and layout. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Emma said...

Aw such a sweet card, adorable image and love the colours.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Amy said...

That bunny is darling and I love the bright and fun paper you used for the background!

Michele Roos said...

Awwwwww such an adorable card Cheryl. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

darcy48 said...

Lovely cute card Cheryl, love the image you have used.

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi Cheryl, What a beautiful little card!!! I love that rabbit!! I have him but not inked him yet..
Just wanted to stop by and thank you for entering my candy..
happy weekend to you.. hugs, Janiel

Taylor said...

This is adorable!!! Thanks for playing along in our Sketch Challenge - remember to check back this Friday for a new sketch and to see who the winner is!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Love & hugs,
Cheryl xxx