Thursday 22 April 2010

Wink king

Hello everyone :)

I bought a cross trainer yesterday and it is amazing!!!!  I couldn't walk properly when I got off it today, lol.  I felt so good too!
After the cross trainer I thought as I couldn't walk properly I would do some crafting and I remembered a freebie from Pixie Dust Studio I have so I printed Wink out and coloured him :)
I also bought some new dp a few days ago so I used this too!

 I loved colouring him in.
I was going to make a sentiment saying something like 'Your the boss', but looking through my stash I found these disney stickers I got in a birthday RAK and I thought 'Fairytale Dreams' was perfect!
Now I must go and do what I should of instead of crafting, Uni work!  Have a nice day everyone :D

4 comments:

Mrs A. said...

I don't know what a cross trainer is but it sounds pretty nasty to me. I'd choose a happy one.LOL.

Faye said...

Fabbylicious card, it is sooo pretty. x

Mina said...

sounds like the cross trainer is really working Cheryl and aching is a perfect excuse to sit and craft too...gorgeous card, I love the fabby papers
Mina xxx

cabio's craft corner said...

Lovely card and the background DP is so cute with the super cute Wink :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Love & hugs,
Cheryl xxx