Friday 23 July 2010

Cards finally!!!

Hi everyone :)!

I have 2 cards to show you today.  I made these for 2 ladies in the birthday RAK club I am in!  I am late in sending them as i've not had time or space to craft!  I'll be sending these on Monday.  Hopefully they don't see them, but if they do they don't know who's is for who :)
I love this image and I am very impressed with the way I coloured the wings, I think they look really nice :)  I made a little bookmark with the left over paper and card too.  I used my promarkers on the image and the green butterfly on the bookmark.  I have embossed the green DP with a butterfly embossing pattern, you might need to click the image to see it and I went around the image and the sentiment with stickles.
I would also like to enter this at Polka Doodles. They are having a big Aqua promarkers contest!!!  I think the Aqua promarkers look great and i'd love to try some.  I wanted to enter this because I am so pleased with the image wings!




This is my 2nd card.  I think it's turned out so cute!  I love this image!  I also made a matching bookmark for this too.  I love the twisty ribbon I thought of adding so the purple and yellow wasn't just on the image.

I left a space so the bookmark looked like it belonged there :)

Ok gota go, we are going out to have some dinner, yumyum!
Have a lovely weekend everyone!


2 comments:

Mandy said...

Cheryl these are gorgeous hun & your colouring look amazing
hugs Mandy xx

melsanford said...

These are lovely! I love the bookmark idea... You have coloured them beautifully. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Love & hugs,
Cheryl xxx