Friday 31 December 2010

Thank you cards 2

Here are some more thank you cards.
I think i'm about half way done :s  Not sure why I thought making them would be better than just buying them now!!!  I also finished the envelopes last night and heat embossed a little snowflake on them.

As you can see, some do not have the snowflakes on yet, I did this when my son was sleeping and didn't want to make too much noise getting the silhouette to cut more snowflakes out so i'll do this at the weekend when he's at his grandparents.
I'm so glad I made them small now.  I don't have that much Christmas/Winter themed paper and didn't realise how many cards i'd need to do!!!  I've never made so many in a short time like this.

I'm going to enter these in the following challenges
Pindys Place - Thanks
C.R.A.F.T - Thanks
Cute card Thursday - Thanks
And as I used promarkers to colour in the jewels on the snowflakes, Passion for promarkers - Anything


13 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Cheryl, your thank you cards are perfect. I love the papers and colouring the gems with promarkers is a brilliant idea. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
Hope you have a wonderful 2011 x

Anne said...

Hi Cheryl
What a great bunch of cards! Thanks for entering the Phindy's Place Challnege, hope you'll join us again next week.
Happy New Year!
Anne

Gem said...

a beautiful selection of cards there Cheryl! Thanks for joining in our Thank You challenge this week at CRAFT and good luck! Gemma :)

kim edmonds said...

they are lovely,what a great selection thanks for entering this week over at c.r.a.f.t challenges x

Cec said...

Super little cards and what a great use of your scraps. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place and we hope to see you again next week.
Hugs!
Cec

coops said...

great thankyou cards cheryl.love the papers and colours and fab snowflakes.
thanks for playing in our mega christmas challenge at PFP :D

xx coops xx

chris said...

Hi cheryl wow such a gorgeous selection. hugs chris xx

Lana Clarke said...

Great selection of cards that are so cheerful Cheryl!
I'm due on the 17th March so only 2 days in front lol Keep me informed.
Hugs
Lana x

Ann English said...

Wow, look at you-all these cards! I'm impressed!

Thank you for joining us this week for the Phindy's Place Challenge! Hope you'll join us again soon!

Julie said...

Lovely card and a great idea to colour your jewels with your PMs! Thanks for joining in our mega challenge at PFP, Juliexx

Anne-Marije said...

What a nice cards!
Thanks for joining us at the Phindy's Place challenge and hope to see you back...
xxx Anne-Marije

Trimgym said...

Lovely cards, thank you for joining us at <a href="http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/>CRAFT Challenge</a> this week and good luck!
Don't forget to check with us again tomorrow to see if you have won and to check on our new challenge. Happy New Year!

Jo and Tigerlover.

Paddington fan said...

What a great collection of cards! Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. for our thank you challenge. Happy New Year, love Jacky x

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Love & hugs,
Cheryl xxx