Thursday 3 February 2011

Birthday Card for my dad


This is a birthday card for my dad.
His birthday is my due date!!!  But i'll be having the baby the week before if I get that far.  6 days before my dads birthday it's my birthday so I might have the present of a baby for it.   Exciting!

I really like this card.  Simple, cute and perfect for a male.  I'm going to do my partners like this too.
I cut the shape with my silhouette so hopefully I am ok to enter this for C.R.A.F.T their theme is die cuts.
I think I should be ok to enter this for Cupcake Craft challenge.  Their theme is things you find at the farm and the image is a mouse!
and finally I am entering this at Papertake with their theme Anything goes and Totally gorjuss with their Them of something I like!

9 comments:

Paulina said...

Your card is so sweet and family ! Super!

Emma said...

An adorable card Cheryl, gorgeous image and colours.
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenges & good luck.
Hugs Emma x (Guest Designer)

Squirrel x said...

Gorgeous card hun, and I love the less-is-more look - great image and shapes, your dad is going to adore it. Hugs, Sxx

Donna said...

This lil mouse is too cute and just perfect for our theme at Cupcake this week...Thanks for joining in the fun with us :) Donna x

Mandy said...

Great card,perfect for a man...Sounds like you are going to be really busy..I had the same situation as you when I had Katy,8 months pregnant and doing Christmas,then doing birthday cards for my Mum for the 20th Jan,my Dad for the 24th then I gave them the best birthday present ever Katy on the 16th January the Grand-daughter they always wanted...Hope you keep well and don't get to tired..take care...
Mandy x

Faye said...

Wow, cute card. Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week. x

Annette said...

This is simply lovely & so sweet! Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge this week.

uhooi said...

These cards are nice and cool

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi,
i got a couple of awards on my blog for you, stop by to pick it up.
Tc xxx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Love & hugs,
Cheryl xxx