Wednesday 28 October 2009

My Christmas Organiser.

Hi everyone,
I found This guide on how to make a christmas organiser notepad type thing!  It was so easy to follow!  It took me over 2 hours to finish it, but I am very slow! lol
I am not sure if i want to add some text to the front yet, if I did it would be something like "My christmas planner" but knowing me, i'll use it for something other than christmas. 

I also added a pen holder, i'm not sure if i've done that right but the pen has not fallen out yet!
 
 
I also have made a really quick halloween card that my lovely 14 month old son decided to try and eat just after I took this photo!  Does card really taste better than the veggies he doesn't eat?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Love & hugs,
Cheryl xxx