Sunday 1 November 2009

Challenge card.

Hi everyone :)


My lovely partner came home with a paper cutter for me a few days ago.  It is so much more better than the other one I bought!  I am so happy!  My edges don't look so terrible now.  And I also bought one of the folding boards which I love.  
I have made this card to enter 2 challenges, Crafty Cardmakers and one I saw the link to at Crafty Cardmakers, Sketch Saturday
The Crafty Cardmarkers challenge is Autum.  I like to think mine looks like Autum!!!  The Sketch Saturday has a sketch to follow which I hope is right!

I really like the way this turned out, but do not like the ribbon part :(  I found it really hard to stick it down without it fraying at the edges.  I tried sticking the jewels down on another card with glue but they just didn't hold.  The only other thing I have are craft dots which have worked but they are just too big!


I was not sure about what stamps to use either but the only ones I would of liked to of used are digital ones and my printer is not working properly at the moment and all the images I have printed are christmas themed!
Incase you are wondering, the stamp at the bottom right is a party hat.  It didn't stamp so well and I've ran out of black card.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Love & hugs,
Cheryl xxx