Monday 16 November 2009

Best Wishes.


Hi everyone!
So while my partner was glued to the TV in 3D, I had time to make a card. yay!!
Here it is :)
 

I have to say, I REALLY like this.   I personally think my cards are getting better and better!
So for this, I used A limited edition Edward digi stamp from TGF.  I coloured him in with water colour pencils.  I tried to add some sort of shadow to it, but I am terrible at it.

The card is from papermil and the Ribbon is from a market stall in town.
In our market center, there is a magazine store that sells most out dated magazines for £1.  I Love it!!  I always go in and look for photography and craft magazines.  They don't have many but when I went in last week, they had this craft book with a bunch of goodies in that I had to get!  That is where the Green paper and the blue patterned paper is from.
The gems are from poundland!

After adding all that, it still looked plain to me then I spied my star punch in my draw and added these stars which I think had made a massive difference :)



Oh also I am entering this for the Cupcake Crafts challenge which is Digital Images!  
Goodluck to everyone who enters this challenge :)

8 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Hi Hun, I love your image and it is coloured fab, layout and papers are perfect too, thanks for joinig us at Cupcake big hugs pops x x

Liza said...

A gorgeous card and you have coloured your image perfectly. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Nicki said...

Your image is great Cheryl and the stars set him off perfectly. Thanks for following my blog! Nicki :)

☼ Cheryl* said...

Thank you, everyone!

Amy said...

Very cool looking card Cheryl! And I think those stars were a brillant idea, they really finish off the card!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Cheryl, what a cute card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Great layout and colour scheme. Thanks for joining in with my theme of 'digital' over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Donna said...

Fabbilicous card, love the gorgeous colours and layout! Thanks for joining in the digi image fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

Spyder said...

Great little image and I love the colouring, never did find any 3D glasses anyway! Lovely card.
(Lyn)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Love & hugs,
Cheryl xxx