Monday 21 December 2009

Brownies in a jar.

Since yesterday we've been baby free so I've taken the opportunity to do these jars (it is also means today I can annoy the builders next door with extremely loud music, 4 months of banging, drilling and shouting is getting to me now!!!)




I made 6 but 3 looked good to photograph!
These will be Christmas presents, i'm not sure if it's easy to see but there is a snowflake on the top!  I was very lucky to get this ribbon too, I thought 5 meters would be enough for everything but it looks like I need an extra 10 meters and they had this colour (which is perfect as it goes with the card I already started to use) and white so I can colour that whatever colour I like!


I'm entering these for the following challenges too:

 Saturday Challenge - Last minute gifts. 
Creative card crew - Anything goes.

6 comments:

Paul said...

Such pretty jars. A real Christmassy feel to it and a great last minute gift idea.
TFS
Paul

Danni said...

yummy!!

☼ Cheryl* said...

Thank you!
I have to admit, I think they look a bit too plain but I was thinking about decoration for so long it's the best I could come up with! I think a Christmas themed Ribbon would of been nice, but all the ones I could find were huge in width. I'm sure people will love them though :)

Helen said...

What a lovely idea!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Cathy said...

Lovely gift and a great idea.
Thank you for joining in the SCSC this time.
Cathy xx

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Super cute gift idea - something we can all use, right? Thanks so much for playing along with the CCC during this very busy time of year. Best of everything to you in 2010!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Love & hugs,
Cheryl xxx