Tuesday 22 December 2009

Mooooo

Hi

I saw such a cute cow digi last night and I HAD to buy it, I love cows!!   I printed some out today but wasn't sure what to do with them, I coloured them in and cut them out and decided a bookmark would be good!  I've not made a bookmark before so I just made the design up myself. 
It's 2 scrap pieces of card stuck together but I left a little flap so the bookmark can be folded over the page, then I put dp over that and added the cows!


I think I might round the corners too.  I'm going to add it to my sisters giftbag for xmas, she loves reading!

I would like to enter this for the following challenges:
Softpencil Anything but a card
Passion for promarkers Anything but a card
Creative Card Crew Anything goes!
C.R.A.F.T Free for all


Recipe:
Coloured with Promarkers
Digi is from Softpencil
Dp was from Lisa :)
The card will be from papermill.

11 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Cheryl, what a cute bookmark. The cows are adorable and the stripey paper is perfect. Thanks for joining in with our mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

Danni said...

Super cute!

Trimgym said...

lovely project, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!
Have a great Christmas and a fabulous 2010.

Jo.

Elizabeth P said...

Soooo cute and sweet Cheryl! I love your idea! you´re very creative! :)
Thank you so much for playing with us at Softpencil Challenges!!!

lil-paper-pixie said...

Fab bookmark........I agree those cows are a must have!!! Have a fab christmas & thanks for playing along.

Hugs

Sarah

Claire Phillips said...

Great project! thanks for playing along at C.R.A.F.T. in our free for all Challenge. Have a wonderful Christmas. Cheers Claire x

Kerry said...

Tooo cute, I love the bookmark and the book too! I just finished book 1, I know I'm a little behind, hehe... but I can't wait to read the second book. :) Thanks for joining us at Softpencil challenge.

Suzi Mac said...

This is just so cute, love the image. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week. Have a great Christmas.

Suzi x

Larissa said...

Such a cute bookmark! Very cute image and I love where you placed the cows on the bookmark!

Hugs,
Larissa

Merry christmas!

Wiccababe said...

I think that has to be the cutest bookmark ever
thanks for joining us on the PfP Xmas Extravaganza and good luck
Debbi
xx

Ida / Little said...

This is just AMAZING, I love your creation! What a fun idea and I bet your sister was happy to received it ;) Thanks for joining and good luck in the draw of the wonderful prizes!

Hugs Ida

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Love & hugs,
Cheryl xxx