Thursday 11 March 2010

Another entry for Instyle Stamps conest

Hi everyone!!

Today has been alright :)  The lovely DHL man delivered my paper trimmer which I will not open untill my birthday on Saturday, only 2 more days.  I've also recieved lots of packages from the birthday RAK I am in so Saturday is going to be exciting for me!

This is my 2nd entry into instyle stamps photo contest.  I have 2 more photos to enter too I think.
This one is the GORGEOUS view we had from our caravan.  It was so beautiful.  If we go back to cornwall we will want to go back to this place or to St Ives as that was so beautiful too!
If I remember correctly, I was trying to get the sunset but it disappeared too quickly :(

When I got home and looked at this, the grass was too dark so I brightened the photo a little.  Click it for a better look :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Love & hugs,
Cheryl xxx