Monday 8 March 2010

A card for a birthday

Hi everyone!!

This is my 100th Post, WOW!!!!

I have made an easel card for a birthday that is coming up :)


A close up of the embossing and image


and the little brad which I think looks cute :)



Ages ago I said I would try and make the TGF Charlotte image look a lot nicer to a point where I like her and I have done it :D!  I really like her in this card!  

I am going to enter this for these chaellnges too *Deep Breath*
Anya Ink - Embossing
Lily Of the Valley - Easel card
Paper Sundaes - Colour challenge of Crystal Blue, Hollyhock and sweet leaf.  I hope my colours are ok!
Kaboodle - Birthday
Oh la la - Anything Goes
Die Cut dreams - No flowers.  I found this so hard!!
Instyle Stamps - Ribbon


I hope everyones weekend was nice.  It was so sunny and cloudless here on Sunday we went out to hobbycraft as they have half price glue dots and I need some and on the way back we took the long route home and the views were so nice!!!  I cannot wait for warmer days!


Please check out my candy Here!  You only have till the 15th to enter!


26 comments:

Jill said...

Really cute easel card Cheryl! Thanks for joining in Kaboodledoodles this week and hope to see you next time. Jill

Anne said...

Stunning Cheryl, love it and thanks for joining in at OLL. Hugs xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Really sweet card and love that brad. Thanks for playing along at Kaboodle Doodles. Hope to see you back for the next challenge. Marianne x

Paulina said...

Fashionable card.=)

Karen said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at DCD.
xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Cheryl, such a cute image.
Hunny I've just seen you've won the lovely Susie's candy, congrats and have fun
hugs Mandy xx

Net said...

How sweet!

Thanks for playing Gorjuss with us.

Candy on my blog too ;))

Tracey Feeger said...

What a fun and funky card. Wonderful job with the embossing challenge. Thanks for joining us at Anya Ink.
mwah
Trace

Crystal said...

Super cute Easel card! Love the little butterfly brad! Thanks for playing with us over at Paper Sundaes :)

Fran said...

Love the card and I really like your Charlotte. She always makes me think of the pink ladies from grease lol. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Anya Ink!

Pop's Cards said...

This is a gorgeous Easel card lovely image too, thank you for joining us at LOTV this time, hugs pops x x x

Marcea said...

wow, what a wonderful easel card. Your image and details are just fabulous. Thankyou so much for joining us on LOTV
-x-

Alica said...

Lovely! Great coloring and I love the embossing on the patterned paper.
Thanks for playing with Paper Sundaes!

craftymum said...

Lovely easel card. Thanks for joining us at TG
Love Sarah W XXX

Debs said...

love the TGF image..and fab easle card..thanks for playing along at TG this week Debs x

Susie Sugar said...

Adorable easel card really beautiful work , thanks for playing our no flowers allowed challenge with us at DCD this week please come back soon
Hugs Susie xx

amanda stokes said...

Fab easel card and image
thanks for playing at TG this week
hugs amanda xx

Wendi said...

This is lovely thank you for joining us at Ooh la La this week I hope we see you again
Wendi

CarlaKH said...

So cute! Love that color combo.

Dawny P said...

I absolutely love your easel card chicksie :) The image is fabulous and the colours are just gorge. Thank you for joining us this week at LOTV, hugs, Dawny xxx

Beryl K said...

Great card and such a cute image. Thanks for joining us at OLL this week
Beryl x

Squirrel x said...

Oh wow, beautiful card hun. Thanks for joining in the TG fun this week. Hugs, Squirrel xx

Mummylade said...

Lovely card. I'm so glad you joined the DCD challenge this week and good luck.

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

I love it, the hint of embossing is a great touch. Thanks for playing along this week at Anya Ink.

:) Marcia

Christine said...

Very cute, love the way you colored your image! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

HappyCrafter said...

Very cool, I like the easel card style too. I'm glad you were able to join us with this week's colour challenge at Paper Sundaes.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Love & hugs,
Cheryl xxx