I wanted to join in with the birthday celebrations at If the shoe fits... Scrap it! and I also wanted to join in with Oh Alice! before the deadline tonight!
So here is my card
I do like it, but not the 'sentiment' bit :( I miss my printer now! I think I should of put "Come 2 Tea" but it will do like this.
At If the shoe fits the challenge is to use 10 different things. It sounds a lot I know! This is the list:
1. Something Blue (My background)2. a Bird
3. Brad(s) (The purple flower is a brad)
4. something stamped (image)
5. ribbon (Behind everything, the long blue part in the middle!)
6. Chipboard (The sentiment is chipboard)
8. Button(s) (The bling is kind of covering the buttons)
10. Wildcard item (Distressing where the bird is)
For Oh Alice! the challenge is a sketch:
I think I did ok with this!
I tried to make my stamp look like Alice and I imagine her to be skipping home from shopping to go and have tea!
Have a nice weekend everyone and don't forget I have Candy for you